For new patients:
We see children in consultation. Please have your family doctor, nurse practitioner or any walk-in clinic fax us a referral at 587-387-7060. Take note that our clinic does not provide primary care.
We triage all referrals received.
- Medical Referrals
- Our booking clerk will contact the family directly to book an appointment based on the urgency of the referral.
- Current wait time – 1-3 months*
- Developmental/Behavioral Referrals
- Once we receive the referral, we will contact the family to provide the following
- The completed consent form needs to be returned to the clinic.
- Once we receive the completed consent form, we will provide links to a secure online questionnaire.
- We will contact the family with further information once both questionnaires are submitted.
- Current wait time – 8-10 months after completion of questionnaires*
*As of December 20, 2021
For Existing patients:
You may book your follow up appointment by calling 403-955-1077 ext 0.
If one of the following applies to your situation, you will need a new referral in order to book another appointment.
- It has been more than one year since your last visit
- Your pediatrician discharged you during your last visit
- A follow up visit was not scheduled during the requested time period set by the pediatrician
- You missed appointment/s with your pediatrician
We contact families one week prior to confirm the appointment. If we do not receive a confirmation, the appointment may be cancelled and given to another family.
If you are unable to keep your child’s appointment, please inform us as soon as possible, so the appointment can be offered to another child.
Appointments can be confirmed/cancelled by sending an email to [email protected] or by leaving a message on our 24 hour confirmation line 403-955-1068. Provide the child’s complete name, date of birth and appointment time and date. Messages left on our confirmation line will not be returned.
Missed Appointments/Late Cancellations
All confirmed appointments are subject to a no show fee, which has to be settled to schedule any further appointments with the pediatrician.
No show/late cancellation fees:
- Consult – $100.00
- Follow up – $50.00
You will be advised if questionnaires are needed prior to the appointment.
If you are visiting the clinic during the COVID-19 pandemic, please visit the link below
We ask that you arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment for check-in.
Families who arrive late for the appointment will be asked to reschedule. We encourage you to call the clinic if you are running late so that we can provide instruction.
Please bring the child’s health care card, all current medications and copies of any previous assessments to the appointment. Babysitting should be arranged for any other children if possible.
For all new patients, at check-in we will ask you to complete a Patient Demographic Form, which you can download and complete beforehand.
Before the doctor sees your child, we will be performing vitals (which can include height, weight, blood pressure, oxygen saturation and/or temperature).
Length of appointments
- New patient/Consultation – 40-60 minutes
- Follow Up – 20-30 minutes
Prior to your appointment, please review our clinic policies.
- Prescriptions and requisitions are provided during your appointment, there is a corresponding fee to replace them if they are lost.
- If you will run out of medication prior to your appointment, please ask your pharmacy to fax us a request for refills at 403-955-1076.